Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Oh MI FREAKIN GOSH! GRRRRRROOWL! lol. I was in a good mood today considering what has happened today (nbd, don't worry, just lil things that have ticked me off), and I just spent 20 minutes writing a blog entry, and it just dissappeared!! AHHHH! I am NOT posting again... grrr... okay thats all.. must get back to research-writing or researc-writing... however you want to say it (RESEARCH FOR MY WRITING!) lol. Kk, talk to y'all later. . . I'm really bored, so call me or something... waah

"...My only love, sprung from my only hate. . . and find delight writ there with beauty's pen..."
-Romeo and Juliet
(feeling in a play-writing/ writing well mood. I'm actually not lazy to write well, instead of halfassed. . . I'm going to go write now. . . )
Lve,
Megs
xOxOx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home